PLC – Detla 14ss2
Drive – Delta AC / DC vfd 007L21A
HMI – DOP B03s211
Timing – Two Hours daily
weekend special classes available
Cost – monthly basis Rs 10000/ Month –
Professional Training- cost according to level of starting student-it will vary according to student level
Student will have to pay only Rs 3000 per month – Condition – College letter required- Training in batch only.
Syllabus of Training
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Summarize and identify the main PLC functional blocks (inputs, CPU, outputs).
- Program the PLC’s for simple basic control operations.
- Analyse the standard PLC ladder diagrams and describe the program function.
- Demonstrate connections of field wiring (input and output devices) to the corresponding PLC terminals.
- Describe the nature of analog control signals and their industrial standards.
- Use the Siemens Windows development environment (Step7-MicroWin32) to write ladder diagram PLC programs.
- Use the Siemens Windows development environment (Step7-MicroWin32) to debug and document PLC programs.
- Download PLC programs from the PC development environment into the PLC.
- Read schematic and wiring diagrams and establish the correct physical and logical relation between I/O wiring and program addressing.
- Demonstrate related computer skills in the Windows environment.
Course Content Outline:
- Readings and Assignments
- Overview of PLC
- Review of relay circuits using AND, OR, NOT, NOR, NAND, XOR and XNOR functions, number system and Boolean Algebra.
- Learn to draw PLC ladder logic diagrams and contact symbology.
- Use programming software efficiently, identify and use mnemonics, appropriate addressing and memory management, programming, editing documentation and emulation techniques.Downloading and uploading programs between computer and PLC systems.
- Write and demonstrate programs using program control instructions:Transitional contacts
- Variable memory
- Set and reset outputs
- Timers and counters
- Data Comparison and Arithmetic Functions
- Sequencer Operation
- Data File